Before we offer our appraisal solutions to you, we make certain your claim is legitimate by offering you a free diminished value estimate.
The Following Conditions Apply to our Refund Policy:
- The final settlement of your diminished value claim must be less than what you paid for your report.
- The refund policy does not apply to situations where the policy limit was insufficient or already exhausted.
- You must own the vehicle, leased vehicle’s are not eligible for a refund.
- You provide proof that you followed all of our negotiation instructions and recommendations.
- If we recommend that you file a lawsuit to recover your diminished value and you fail to do so, the refund policy does not apply.
- You cannot make a claim under for a refund if the insurance company reimbursed you for the cost of your appraisal report.
- If you signed a release of liability with the insurance company prior to submitting our appraisal report, you do not qualify for a refund.
- The refund policy is strictly limited to the total amount you paid for your diminished value report.
- All settlements must be verified before any refunds are issued. This may include providing copies of any insurance company settlement checks, correspondence, emails, denial letters etc as well as proof of lawsuit filing and verdict.