Car Insurance 101
At some point in time, you may need to ask yourself: “Is my car insurance cover providing the protection that I need, and at the right price?”
Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t – which is why it’s good to know the following prior to buying or renewing your car insurance:
- Compare different car insurance providers
- Even if you’ve spent years with the same car insurance provider, you may be paying more than you should. It’s wise to shop around and run a few comparisons. Perhaps some companies might even offer better post-collision repair inspection, along with offering you better long-term savings.
- You could save extra by using a different way to pay
- Some car insurance companies offer savings if you let them deduct your premium from a credit card or checking account. Your automotive appraiser can help you understand if you can enjoy savings based on the payment method you choose.
- Sometimes ‘minimum car insurance is not enough
- Depending on the state you’re in, you may be required to get ‘minimum insurance cover’ on your car. However, understand that this may not be enough, should you find yourself in an accident. There are a handful of cars on the road today that actually cost several times the minimum insurance amount that’s required by the respective state.
If you need any kind of help with finding the right automotive appraiser or need the best post collision repair inspection before claiming insurance, the car appraisal experts at Wreck Check Atlanta have you covered.