Diminished Value In 2021
Happy New Year from the team at Wreck Check Atlanta
With the arrival of the New Year, are you thinking of filing for diminished value? If so, the whole process can seem a little confusing and overwhelming, so by investing in our help, we can make sure everything runs smoothly and you get all the help you need.
At Wreck Check Atlanta we can get the ball rolling by filing for a A Diminished Value Assessment report which includes:
- An area market evaluation of the Actual Cash Value for your vehicle
- A Wreck Check Car Scan Center Diminished Value Report.
- Supporting documentation including prior diminished value cases, CPO vehicle guidelines.
- An area market evaluation of the Buy Back offers for your vehicle.
If you’re looking to go ahead and fill out an diminished value assessment, you’ll need to:
- Fill out Diminished Value Questionnaire
- Attach a copy of the final insurance estimate of record.
- Four Post-Repair Pictures of the vehicle, one of each side.
- If the vehicle had a previous loss, we need that repair estimate as well.
- $300 Payment.
There’s plenty of information on our website for you to look through, so make sure to have a browse to find out more.