File For Diminished Value With Professional Help
A Diminished Value Assessment can be filed to establish inherent diminished value. This DVA is a narrative report that includes:
- An area market evaluation of the Actual Cash Value for your vehicle
- A Wreck Check Car Scan Center Diminished Value Report.
- Supporting documentation including prior diminished value cases, CPO vehicle guidelines.
- An area market evaluation of the Buy Back offers for your vehicle.
To process a Diminished Value Assessment:
- Fill out Diminished Value Questionnaire
- Attach a copy of the final insurance estimate of record.
- Four Post-Repair Pictures of the vehicle, one of each side.
- If the vehicle had a previous loss, we need that repair estimate as well.
- $300 Payment.
Get started with it today
If you would like to know more about our company and how we can help you with diminished value, get in touch with our friendly team. Call the team on 770-675-1828 or fill out the contact form where we will respond as soon as we can.
For a service that is professional, genuine and flexible to your needs, choose Wreck Check Atlanta today.