Diminished Value Appraisal
Diminished Value Assessment can be utilized to establish inherent diminished value. This DVA is a narrative report that includes:
- A Wreck Check Car Scan Center Diminished Value Report.
- An area market evaluation of the Actual Cash Value for your vehicle
- An area market evaluation of the Buy Back offers for your vehicle.
- A Loss Of Use average for a comparable rental vehicle for the duration of the repair process. This portion of the DVA will only apply if you were given a non comparable vehicle and you were not at fault in the accident.
- Supporting documentation including prior diminished value cases, CPO vehicle guidelines.
In order for us to process a diminished value appraisal:
- Filled out Diminished Value Questionnaire. Diminished Value Questionnaire
- Copy of the final insurance estimate of record.
- Four Post-Repair Pictures of the vehicle, one of each side.
- If the vehicle had a previous loss, we need that repair estimate as well.
- $300 Payment.